Letters To Our Peers
Without having a personal experience with sexual violence, a person can find it difficult to understand how and when to speak about sexual violence as well as if they even should. But speaking out about this “taboo” topic is a key component in changing the stigma and, truly, there is never a wrong time to support survivors. That is why Space to Speak is launching “Letters To Our Peers”, an initiative to catalyze a cultural movement that supports young survivors and acknowledges the seriousness of sexual violence. #ChallengeYourPeers
Are you a member, leader, or teacher of a student organization? Is your club looking for a new way to make a positive impact?! Space to Speak is looking for middle schools, high schools, and colleges to become partner schools for the Fall of 2019!
Not affiliated with a school but still looking to support our mission? Below are other ways to take action!
Read through our website to gain an in-depth understanding on the issue of sexual violence as well as our organization’s goals, values, and upcoming projects.
Tell your friends
- Interested in spreading the word? Here are a few great ways!
- Send them a link to our website and invite them to join our contact list.
- Post about us on your social media.
- Talk to your professors, student organizations, and local advocacy centers.
- Get your community and college informed and involved!
- Start a conversation about sexual violence and how it affects you
Partner with our organization